Kent SMEs in the Food & Drink sector are invited to attend this FREE Cross-Border Event with companies from France, Belgium & the Netherlands!
TAVOLA is one of the most attractive, premium quality food trade fairs in Europe. It was first set up in 1982 and since then it has created a unique niche for itself by specialising in premium food and drinks.
ISE will be organising a 2-day trip to Kortrijk and will be looking to bring companies together from the ISE regions at this event which will be held at Kortrijk Xpo.
Register your interest to attend and get the opportunity to:
- Register for matchmaking (facilitated by Europe Enterprise Network)
- Go around the fair with an industry expert
- Network over dinner with businesses from France, Belgium & the Netherlands (day 1)
- Get an insight into the Belgian market with a tour of the food industry ‘ecosystem’ (day 2)
- Have free time at Tavola (day 2)
You can check out the list of exhibitors here.
Register your interest via the registration form & we will email you with the full programme once this becomes available.
This 2-day programme is being organised through the EU-funded ISE Project and is subject to de minimis state aid regulations.
Please note that we endeavour to fully fund the cost of this market visit, however, you may have to cover the cost of your accommodation.