We would like to invite SMEs in this sector to express their interest in attending this FREE Cross-Border Innovation Pathway Event – a 2-day programme taking place on 21 & 22 November 2017 which will include FREE entry and Meet the Buyer sessions at Food Matters Live, the UK's only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation.
This event will be the 1st of a series of ISE cross-border events as we will be joined by companies in the Food & Drink sector from the ISE partner regions in France, Belgium and the Netherlands which are interested in cross-border collaboration and in doing business internationally!
Please see below for a provisional description of how this 2 day programme will unfold:
Day 1 – Tuesday, 21 November 2017:
Companies from the Netherlands, Belgium and France will travel to the UK to join Kent businesses for the first day of the programme.
During this first day, companies will be brought together to:
- Hear from an experienced exporter on adapting products for entering new markets
- Pitch their own products and give/receive peer review for any product adaptations needed
- Work together to find innovative solutions to common challenges they face within their own business
- Make new contacts & establish new links to create business opportunities in the ISE partner regions
- Network over an informal dinner at the end of the day
On the 1st day of event, attendees will be provided with lunch and refreshments in addition to the dinner arrangements
Day 2 – Wednesday, 22 November 2017:
The same companies that attended the 1st day of the programme will then travel together by coach (TBC) to Excel in order to attend the Food Matters Live show in London.
The ISE package at Food Matters Live offers:
- FREE entry to the event
- A private networking area (including 4 tables) for businesses which will register through the project
- An opportunity to register for Meet the Buyer sessions (details on the registering process TBC)
- Lunch and soft drinks in the Gallery Room overlooking the Thames
- A guided tour of Food Matters Live or alternatively, free time to visit the show at your leisure
- Return journey to Kent in the afternoon
Please note that spaces for this 2 day ISE event are limited (we can accommodate a maximum of 8-10 Kent based companies) and SMEs will be notified by email if they have been selected in due course after registration.
This 2-day programme is being organised through the EU-funded ISE Project - run by Kent County Council & Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce – & it is FREE of charge and is subject to de minimis state aid regulations.