What is Innovative Sector Exchange?
In order to do business in another European country, companies often need to adapt products, services or business processes. Innovative Sector Exchange (ISE) is a project which provides free innovation and internationalisation support to SMEs.
ISE will focus on SMEs based in Kent, Hauts-de-France, East Flanders, West Flanders and the South West of the Netherlands which are keen to innovate and increase their international activity. The project will support businesses from industry sectors including agri-food, digital & creative, new materials and mechatronics but we are also keen to support innovative companies from other industry sectors.
Digital & Creative
How can ISE support your business?
- Receive free support to adapt or develop new business processes, products and services to help with European market entry
- Take part in a programme of training events on innovation and internationalisation to learn new techniques that can help you grow your business internationally
- Join sector focused market visits in one of the four ISE partner countries
- Join a cross-border cluster to connect and collaborate with companies & experts in nearby European partner regions
- Attend international innovation events